CREtech New York Health & Safety
Comprehensive protocols to ensure our attendees not only feel safe attending in-person but are safe.
Let's Work Together!
We are working hard to address and implement safety measures to address the risks posed by COVID-19. All of our guidelines are aligned with local government requirements, industry best practice and venue safety policy. By implementing these safety measures, you can have every confidence that when you come to CREtech New York, we are taking all reasonable precautions to keep you safe. That leaves you free to get on with the most important thing: gaining access to the connections, deal making and ideas that will transform not just your business but help you Reimagine Real Estate.
- Provide a designated entrance with self-service check in options to guarantee minimal contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event space.
- Reduced overall event capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Aisle size and overall floorplan is designed to keep you safe and comfortable, and is compliant with executive orders.
- Enhanced cleaning of the venue before, during, and after the event to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- The highest standards of food safety will also be followed.
- To ensure the safety of all attendees, staff, and vendors, CREtech will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated as defined by the Center of Disease Control. No medical or religious exemptions will be granted, as per the venue requirements.
- In-person attendance at CREtech New York is conditioned upon providing adequate proof of vaccination via a paper form, a digital application or through a mobile application like New York State’s Excelsior Pass at or prior to the event.
- Please practice safe social distancing. Avoid physical contact with other attendees, such as handshakes and embraces.
- Masks are recommended, but not required.