Delve is a generative design product that helps real estate teams to design better and faster with less risk.
Delve identifies the best neighborhood design for a project based on the team’s priority outcomes. By revealing the optimal design option, developers can meet or exceed a project’s economic goals while improving quality-of-life outcomes for residents and businesses.
Our team of architects, computational designers, and machine learning experts have applied generative design to the real estate process by training Delve’s software to understand key development constraints and project priorities. Based on those inputs, Delve then generates thousands of unique, and often overlooked, design possibilities.
Key Benefits for Development Teams
• Smarter decisions: Delve weighs complex and competing elements of urban development, like project financials, energy models, and site constraints.
• Valuable insights: Delve uses data to generate thousands of designs, based on a development team’s priorities, and it can unlock viable options that may have been overlooked.
• Easier collaboration: Delve allows all project stakeholders to see their priorities together, making the process more cohesive.
How Does Delve Work? Two Key Steps
Step 1. Discovery First
A development team uses Delve’s intuitive interface to identify a project’s goals and constraints. These can include:
• Planning inputs (e.g. use types; building types; leasable area; unit mix; open space)
• Site constraints (e.g. height limits; parcelization; zoning; circulation strategies; open space strategies; views; daylight; walkability; access to amenities)
• Priority outcomes (e.g. construction costs; capital value; net profit; profit on cost)
Step 2. Design Generation Next
Delve generates hundreds of possible designs and provides a score to rank the best ones based on the priority outcomes in just minutes. Teams can also update their priorities as they change.
Request a demo @ sidewalklabs.com/products/delve