How will the virtual summit work?
The event platform we are using is called Hopin (www.hopin.to). Hopin is a virtual venue with multiple interactive areas to help you connect and engage. As an attendee, you’ll be able to move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event and enjoy the content and connections throughout. The Hopin platform includes a main stage area, interactive sessions, live video, and text-based chat functions, an exhibitor tradeshow to discover innovative solutions, as well as connection and networking functions.
Hopin is easy to use and runs straight out of your web browser. While Hopin does work on mobile devices, for the best experience we strongly recommend that you plan to experience the summit using your own personal laptop or desktop computer. Hopin works best on the latest version of Google Chrome and Firefox. For our complete technical specifications and a troubleshooting guide visit here.
The Reimagining Real Estate Global Virtual Summit is the largest truly global real estate tech digital summit. During the entire time that the event is live, you are able to visit exhibitor booths and use networking features.
Setting up your Hopin Profile
You won’t be able to access the event until 5 minutes before it starts, but you can create your profile in advance.
Click on the 'create your profile' hyperlink. A popup window will open, from where you can adjust your profile information and add an image of yourself. You can always update your profile by accessing your account from the upper-right hand corner.
Your email is not visible to other attendees.
PRO-TIP: The Headline field of your profile is searchable. Include words that will help people find you like your company name and title.
Similar to a physical event, you can choose where you want to go and what you would like to attend. In the reception area, you will find the complete agenda showing what is happening where.
Communication HubOn the right side of the screen is your communication hub where you will find the main Event Chat. Use the event chat to introduce yourself and explain who you look to connect with. Make sure to follow the event chat for any important announcements and updates.
Want to see who is attending this event and connect with them? You can see and search for everyone who has registered for the event in the "People" tab. Click on the person's name to see their profile, chat with them, or invite them to a video call.
PRO-TIP: Been away from the event and curious if anyone chatted with you? In the upmost right corner, there is a notification bell where you can see missed interactions.
You can navigate through the different areas on the left side of your screen
The Stage is where you can hear from the most prestigious C-suite landlords, developers, brokerage leaders, and tech wonders ever assembled for a real estate technology conference. The stage has it's own chat so you can comment along and be part of the conversation. Missed a segment? We will have all sessions available on-demand for purchase the week following the event.
Sessions is where you can find a bit more niche-content and an interactive stage. Each session will be set up differently: workshops, roundtables, demos, panels, etc. In some sessions, you can even request to join the panelist on the virtual stage. If you are not camera-ready, you can still participate in the session's dedicated chat.
Visit the Expo to find the largest collection of commercial real estate technology and innovation companies. Preview their cutting-edge products and solutions that will solve your most pressing business challenges. Every expo booth will have its own chat so you can leave questions or interact with other participants.
- We recommend attending the event using a laptop or PC, as we cannot guarantee it will work flawlessly on mobile.
- For the best Hopin experience, we recommend you to use Chrome or Firefox. Please avoid Brave, Safari, and Microsoft IE or Edge.
- The “What’s happening now” button in the Reception area allows you to one-click navigate to where the action is.
- To send a direct message, find the person you wish to chat within the People tab, click their profile photo, and start your conversation.
- Each Session and Expo booth will have a separate chat where you can interact with other participants or ask questions to the host.
- Missed Stage or Session? The entire event will be available on-demand for purchase the week following the event.
- CREtech and FUTURE PropTech are not responsible for internet outages or technical difficulties. If you experience any issues during the event, visit the technical troubleshooting guide or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .